Our little James Andrew made his early arrival on December 6, 2011.
After a long weekend of contractions, various (awful!) contraction-stopping med, steroid shots to boost baby's lung development, and a crazy fast delivery... (Doctor's would not attempt to stop the contractions after 24 hours since my placenta was likely further abrupting)
With a flurry of activity, about 15 people in the delivery room.... our precious little boy made his grand arrival!
Weighing just 2lbs 3 oz, and 28 weeks gestation he is so little and so absolutely delightful.
The doctors refer to him as a 'Rock Star', and the picture-perfect 28-weeker.
I will post here every day or two with little updates on Jimmy's progress. We are so blessed to have you walking this journey with us, joining us in prayer, and sending our darling little boy so much lovin'!
Isn't he so very handsome? :)

He is SO precious Annie and Andrew! Congratulations to your sweet family! I'm so happy for you both. I'm praying for you guys!
ReplyDelete~B
Yeah! You're blogging! :) I'm so glad you are recording Jimmy's journey along the way. He is such a miracle, and we can't wait to see what God has in store for him. Love, Kiara
ReplyDeleteWow, you guys are amazing. I am praying. Let me know how and when to get some breast milk to you for Jimmy.
ReplyDelete