Here is a glimpse of Jimmy's beautiful little face without any tubes or wires. A rare moment - and I managed to capture his adorable features....looking so much like my Mom's side of the family.
(can you see the resemblance to his big brother?)
God's design is absolute Perfection!
Annie! What a touching story and testimony you have. Your pictures are just beautiful! I am so honored to say I know you and I am amazed at how God is using you in this situation to bring Him glory! We are praying for you and I have a friend here that has Lupus and had a 4 pound baby at 30 weeks after being in the hospital with them trying to keep her little princess in. She said she knows what you are going through and she is praying for you also. Love to you and big hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteJonelle
I can totally see Devon!
ReplyDeleteHe is so precious, Annie. What a handsome little guy! He definitely resembles Devin. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a friend of Kiara's and we may have met at Poeima (New City) once before....
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know my family is praying for your little one. Our son was born at 32 weeks and we spent 2.5 weeks in the NICU. I know you have an even longer road ahead of you and I can only imagine how hard it must be. We were blessed to be in there for such a short time.
He is a beautiful baby! Congrats! He is in our prayers.
rejoicing w/ you guys!! love to you and your new little man. =) sari klontz
ReplyDelete