His poor Mama is at the hospital nearly all day every day by herself, and does not have family in the area. her husband works long hours and is frightened to touch the baby incase he gets him sick with something that kills him. Pray for his Mama- she's very fearful, full of anxiety and looks absolutely exhausted. They have been heavy on my heart and I ask you to say a prayer for them when you think of it.
| James holding on to his Daddy's finger |
And for me, too as I seek opportunities to ask to pray over her baby and share the love of Christ and friendship with her.

I will certainly pray for this other little one. Try introducing yourself by asking his mama if you can give her a hug, I bet she really needs one.
ReplyDeleteThey have been on my heart often, and I'm sorry to hear he is not doing well. I'd love to send a card with you for H. Please keep us updated from time to time.
ReplyDelete