But you might hear me complaining anyway.
There's been a whole lot of nothing going on at the hospital lately.
I suppose that's a good thing, but I'd really quite like there to be more of something - specifically some champion bottle feeding. But he is progressing some, taking a few more bottles a day than he was last week. We have no idea how much longer he'll be in this stage, it could be one week or it could be three or even four weeks until he's consistently awake enough to eat for every feeding.
He's up to a big 5 lbs 2 ounces! And practically chubby, as you can see! And oh-so-extremely adorable! It's getting harder and harder to say goodbye to this precious face... I'm sure he misses me when I'm gone, and boy is that painful for my mommy heart.
![]() |
| I like to smell one of Jimmy's outfits while pumping for him. He has such a sweet baby scent. |
We've been really struggling more recently. The last 8 weeks (9 months?) have really caught up with us. We've long since run out of adrenaline and are now barely running on fumes. Even the kids seem fed up with this craziness... although generally still doing ok. Please pray for us in this regard.
I don't know how long we can keep going like this...

Thanks for the update. I pray that our gracious Lord will renew your spirit and give all of you time to recharge even in the midst of this craziness.
ReplyDeleteHe sure is growing Annie! So cute ;)
ReplyDeleteWe'll be keeping you all in prayer. Stay strong. It's but a vapor in comparison to the full life he'll have!!
xox