Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Due Date, Baby Boy!

My Son, Jimmy,
Today was your Due Date - the day the doctors calculated you should have been born.
But what do they know, anyway?
You are already 11 1/2 weeks old, six and a half pounds, and full of personality. I couldn't imagine having you still inside me!
You are so perfect. The doctors can't find anything wrong with you, or your body. Besides being a a tad immature, you have been protected, nurtured, and grown in God's arms. You are such a testimony of His goodness, His power to answer prayer, and how much He cares about His children. God has used you in so many ways. As you grow I'll tell you all about what God has been doing through you.
I look at your precious eyes, your rose bud lips, your itty bitty toes, and sing His praises in my heart!

Here are some pictures I took of you today. You are so precious and *such* a baby! :)




1 comment: