Our little guy put on 75 grams last night! (or perhaps a paci or two made it's way to the scale?? )
We *finally* get to walk through those stinkin' hospital security doors and whisk our baby away from that place. So thankful for all they've done in the last 10 weeks, but it's time to say Goodbye. (Funny, 10 weeks on bed rest, 10 weeks in the hospital...20 weeks can sure feel like an eternity.)
I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to come. ...if I can take my eyes off my precious baby long enough to share them :)
((( Squeal ))) He's really going to be here in my house, sleeping next to my bed, nursing on my couch, playing on my floor, snuggling with his own big brother and sister! :) :) :)
My, How far we've come......
| Just born - on CPap to ease his breathing, IV fluids, Antibiotics, Feeding tube, lots of monitoring wires |
GO buddy!!! Yay for going home! You are so blessed! enjoy this time :)
ReplyDeleteClarissa
Oh my goodness! Yay! So happy for your family! And thanks for the re-cap of photos - what a HUGE change!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! This is so exciting...I know we haven't seen each other since Capernwray but reading this still makes me smile and I'm so happy for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteAMEN! This made me so excited it brought me to tears. I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh, taste and see that the Lord is good!!!!
ReplyDeleteSUPER EXCITED! Love you all and know this has been a long road that only few in the world know what it is like . . . .and yet so many . . . What a little/BIG miracle he is!!!
ReplyDelete-Sarah Maurer